Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby Shower


This past Sunday our family and friends had a baby shower for Emily and Lily. Despite blizzard-like weather conditions, many people showed up to help welcome Lily into the world. The shower went well and hopefully everyone had fun. We were sorry we missed those of you who could not be there. What a rotten day for a snow storm! Emily loved all the presents and we both really appreciate all the wonderful gifts. Lily already has more cloths and better toys then I'll ever have. Our house, especially our living room, looks like a pink bomb exploded inside. I am going to track some mud in on the carpet and leave my hammer on the coffee table just to keep things balanced. Thanks again for everyone who made it through the ice and snow to help us celebrate on Sunday. Only two more months to go!

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

It was a grat shower despite the weather. I know Lily and you will enjoy all the clothes and toys.