Thursday, December 6, 2007

Week 28 Update


I apologize to those of you who check this site weekly expecting updates on the progress of Lil' Lily and Emily's pregnancy. We had a major computer meltdown(expained on the O-Mazing blog in detail) which prevented us from using our computer for two weeks. Last week we had another ultrasound down on Lily to check on her progress. Once I have the ability to scan photos again, hopefully this weekend, I will post a new ultrasound picture of Lily. During our doctor's visit last week, they were able to estimate her weight from ultrasound measurements at 2 lbs 8 oz. This is more then double the size she was 4-5 weeks ago from the last appointment. She was very active during the ultrasound and gave the doctor and ultrasound tech a fit when they were trying to do the complete the scans. She wouldn't stay put in one place for more then a few seconds. It appeared she was doing her daily aerobics class right when we needed her to settle down. I hope this isn't a sign for things to come in the future. I'm sure she will be well behaived like her parents. :) This past Monday marked the start of week 28. Today we made a trip to the Cleveland Clinic main campus to meet with the pediactric cardiology specialist for an echocardiogram of Lily's heart. It appeared that we again caught her during her daily aerobics class. She didn't sit still long enough for the doctor to obtain a lot of great heart images. We will be back in 4 weeks to see him again for another echocardiogram. That will be during week 32! It's amazing how fast it is going. I hope to post a picture this weekend of Lily's last ultrasound. Also, this weekend we plan on doing a lot of work on the nursery so when it is completed, I will snap a few photos to share with everyone as well.

No comments: