Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Glamour Shots - Week 20


I know I said I wouldn't have a new Ultrasound image of Lily for a few weeks but we were luckly enough to get an updated image of Lily during week 20. Each time, she is just a little bigger and the pictures become clearer. The ultrasound image above shows a side profile of Lily with her hands reaching to the sky. No doubt she is reaching out to tell Mom to take it easy on all the spicy food. Lily looks happy and healthy and by the looks of that bicept, pretty lean and fit. All of the punching and kicking in Emily's stomach has really benefited her training program. Those arms look pretty short though. Sorry Lily, looks like you might take after your Papa! We've got a few doctors appointments fast approaching so hopefully we'll get a few more pics of Lily to post.

No comments: