Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Update on Lily
This week, Emily reached week 20 in her pregnancy. That means we are half way to delivery date and in 20 short weeks Little Lily will make her grand entrance. For now, there is no new updates from the doctor. Our next appointment and ultrasound will be on October 23. That means we'll have a new picture of Lily to post. Hopefully we can get one of her smiling. Emily is doing well and we can actually at times, feel the baby kicking. The above image is what I imagine Lily will look like when she's out. I think she look's like me. Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I feel bad for Em if her head is really that BIG!! OUCH
Have you seen the size of the pumpkin that sits on my shoulders?
Jim,
Did you actually draw this picture? Wondering cause poor lily has no neck (Emily- I am sure see will have a neck when she is born).
-Mike
The baby is surely beautiful like her mommy!
This website is a great idea, please keep us posted. You're family is always in our thoughts and prayers... Joyce
Post a Comment